Are you ready for winter 2019? Snow season is here, and we are here to help you prepare! Here are some quick tips that will make you snow ready!
- Stock up on de-icing salt and sand. Put salt down on your front walkway and sidewalks a couple of hours before it starts snowing.
- Pull out your snow blower. Start up that snow blower and make sure it works.
- Check your gutters.
- Get ready for the big meltdown.
- Store water.
- Prepare Your Home in Advance Winter.
- Eliminate Outdoor Electrical Problems.
- Trim the Trees.
- Watch for Water Issues on the Roof.
- Prepare Your Pipes for the Cold.
- Keep Your Walkways Clear.
- Shovel Smart.
- Pay Attention Where You Walk.
If you need snow removal in Northern Virginia, contact PlowPROZ! PlowPROZ provides snow removal service in Fairfax, Falls Church, Arlington, Alexandria, Chantilly, Herndon, Reston, Manassas, Springfield and more.
Contact PlowPROZ: firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call/text: 703-239-4616